Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Here I Go!

An upcoming trip to Brazil has prompted me to get this blog thing up and runningI'm going to journal my trip here, which is a consulting lab for my graduate program in public administration at USC. I'm almost done, in fact I've already graduated, and Brazil is my last project.I'm going to try and keep it up even after Brazil,mainly because we all need somewhere to document the insane stuff that happens to us in our crazy wandering minds. Stand by and get ready for some blogs that are insightful at their best and entertaining at their worst.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Jennifer,
    I have been enjoying following your blog. I thought I should sign in and introduce myself. Brazilians are one of the most beautiful people I have met. I love them as much as I love Cape Verde Islanders. Wandering Mind Adventures. What a name of a blog!

    ReplyDelete