Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm sorry, I forgot my compass at home.

I know, it's been a while, I've missed you too. I think I was avoiding the blog because it reminded me of Rio and whenever I think of Rio I get sad because I wish I was there again. So I was having a discussion with a pal the other day and realized the topic of said discussion was a pretty important one. Important enough for a blog you ask? Absolutely.

Why is it that men always have this type of internal compass that causes them to be the worst direction-givers ever? For instance, don't tell me to head east on Main St. I am not a mountaineer, I don't carry a compass, I see no sun dial close by, and unless the sun is rising or setting I have no freaking clue which direction is east. Forward, backward, right or left, these four words should be the only words allowed in describing directions to any woman on earth.

Things are, however, looking up. I hear there's a compass app for the iphone so maybe I should get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment